Order custom-made leathers at no risk. Guaranteed.
Our guarantee is simple. If you don’t think our custom-made leathers are as outstanding as we claim, return them, and we’ll refund your money promptly.
Our modern day is rife with ill fitting garments that don’t last more than a season. Langlitz Leathers defies that trend. Our garments are truly heirloom quality works of art. These leathers are custom built to fit you perfectly, and will last generations. Safety is also a primary concern. Unexpected meetings with asphalt can have dire consequences – we consider it our job to minimize those consequences. Every detail of our garments has been designed and tested for optimal function and safety while riding your motorcycle.
- “Top Shelf”, premium quality raw materials, plus meticulous and time-tested production techniques guarantee the absolute best fit and function. Top-grain cowhide and goatskin provide comfort, style, and unbeatable abrasion resistance. Each hide is also hand inspected so you know that the leather you are getting holds up to our high standards for quality and safety.
- A variety of colors are available; however, black is the best for motorcycle leathers.
- Brass hardware (which is stronger than the aluminum or plastic commonly found in other brands) comes standard throughout, including #10 “luggage weight” front zippers.
- Strength is provided by 12 weight, lock-stitched seams. Should a thread be broken, the garment won’t come unstitched.
- Genuine 3M Thinsulate™ thermal insulation, upon request, is used throughout the garment.
- Our fur collars are genuine mouton, for luxurious feel and exceptional warmth.
- Pockets are lined with a 10oz cotton duck sailcloth, and double stitched for ultimate durability.
- Our lining is a super strong black nylon. It provides comfort, yet is nearly indestructible.
All our garments are hand cut, one piece at a time, start to finish, by one single cutter. Similarly, each garment is sewn, start to finish, by one single seamstress. No piecemeal work, or production line methods here. Our attention to detail, careful production methods, and top-quality raw material, all combined to give you the world’s finest motorcycle leathers.
We are confident you will agree. To back that up, we offer a satisfaction guarantee; if its not right, we’ll make it right. We don’t want to see anyone stuck with a Langlitz that they don’t love, so we will work with you to promptly remake your custom garment, or provide a refund if needed. Ross Langlitz began with the business philosophy, build the absolute best product you can, and do right by your customers. We strive to maintain that philosophy, and uphold the standard that is synonymous with the Langlitz name.